Saturday, February 05, 2005

It started out as a baseball post, but w-what ha-happened was...

The February issue of Maxim is on bookshelves, but frankly, it should've stayed January for the rest of the year. I stumbled upon a leftover copy of last month's Maxim magazine in my store today, and a couple of hours later, I might have blinked.


(why are there so many words in the picture?)
...
................
...................... ......................... . .. ....... .. . ...............
......uh, like, wow.
I mean.....wow....

This in no way means Leeann Tweeden is no longer my top Drool Inducer, but Eva Longoria definitely gives Leeann a run for her money. I'm not going to imitate Kevin Agee from Kevin's Royals Blog and have an official Orange & Black Babe or anything, but...


(Cover your children's eyes, but open yours. Wide. Very wide.)

In reality, this is just a cheap attempt at coming up in more search strings in Google by putting the names of two gorgeous women on my blog (like Eva Longoria and Leeann Tweeden), along with pictures (of Leeann Tweeden and Eva Longoria), and also a way to make some people come back to my blog in the future, not for the content, but in hopes that I may post pictures of more gorgeous women on my blog (like Leeann Tweeden and Eva Longoria) at a later date. I'm a low, despicable creature, unworthy of the shortest, smallest word of praise (unlike Eva Longoria and Leeann Tweeden).

However, if one is going to make a cheap attempt at getting more attention, doing it with pictures of Eva Longoria and Leeann Tweeden is simply the best way to go about it, wouldn't you agree? Hm?

Oh, yes, and the following is for those who now feel they have reason to doubt that I am serious about making this site entirely about its stated subject matter.

Baseball. There, I said it. Now, this post is baseball-related.




No comments: