Friday, April 01, 2005

It's April, Fools

Opening Day is not far away.

It is so near that it is almost here.

I'm so corny that it is making me ho...wait, I'm always that way. Nevermind.

As the day draw closer that will make all of my little predictions and analysis look incredibly stupid, I cannot help but like the fact that Opening Day represents the starting point for everyone to just shaddup and watch the baseball games first, then speak afterwards, which is the opposite of what goes on in the offseason.

It makes me a bit twitchy, really. I tend to exhibit great patience in the offseason, up until a few days before the season starts, then I tend to get...well, twitchy, to use one word, and damned impatient to use another two.

Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

Play ball!

No comments: