Saturday, May 07, 2005

I'd be finished moving, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm not done

Just throwing a pebble in the pond to let you all know I'm back online, but not quite done with the move.

So, if you'll excuse me, I have to go lift and carry stuff.

I'm hoping for a Monday entry, but don't hold me to it, especially as the Giants recent winning trends (specifically the lack of a winning trend) doesn't exactly have me running to the computer to hand out merit and praise.

The way different things are breaking down on different days, we ought to be worried...this team is looking more and more like a .500 team the further we get into the season. They seem to like streaking -- unfortunately, losing streaks as well as winning streaks.

Oh, well...have a good remainder-of-the-weekend, everyone.

No comments: