Thursday, September 01, 2005

An oversight

I had given some sad news about a Phillies blogger quitting the other day, but forgot to balance that with some good news.

Well, here it is -- Kevin Agee is back in full force, writing again at his old spot, Kevin's Royals Blog.

He was over at Kaufmann's Confidential for a while (it's part of All-Baseball.com), but didn't seem to click over there, so back to his original blog he goes (with an updated look).

This is one of the blogs I'd really recommend -- if any of you read Aaron Gleeman's site, then you might know what I mean. I read Aaron's site not because I have any particular liking for the Minnesota Twins, the team he writes about most of the time there, but because Aaron is simply a very good writer. My friend Mel once said she just loved well-written information, almost regardless of what it's about -- I'm pretty similar to her in that regard.

So, even if you're not a Royals fan (what? I haven't converted any of you yet?), I think many of you can and would find Kevin's site an enjoyable read. It's always my first stop when I begin to make my (almost) daily rounds of baseball blogs.

No comments: