Thursday, July 21, 2005

Test question -- answer correctly...

Did I really think the Giants would end up taking 2 of 3 games from the Atlanta Braves?

I'm trying out a way to put some audio files on the ol' blogyard for entertainment purposes, but I'll need you guys to let me know if that link works or not (it's a .wav file, so it should play in Windows Media player, Realplayer, etc.). Just leave me something in the comments section, please.

If it does work, that little clip is from my favorite animated series ever, Invader Zim, and the little character speaking is Zim's sidekick, GIR. Hilarious show, and if this little trick I'm trying works, I'll be using GIR to help add a little punch to my commentary.

...alright, I'm just trying to find a way to put GIR on the blog because I think he's funny, that's all. I'll use any excuse to try this, even knowning 90% of you won't find it funny or just won't get the joke.

UPDATE: Apparently, my trick didn't work. Hate when that happens.

UPDATE, PART DEUX: I really suck, but perhaps it'll work now. Maybe. Try again. Or don't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool, I love Invader Zim too. GIR is my all-time favorite cartoon character. I have the whole series on DVD. To quote GIR: "I love this show."

Andrew said...

The error I get on the page that loads is "You cannot access the content "gir Yes wait No.wav". Tease!